Just Culture Certification Courses
Three Courses to Choose From
Instruction via e-learning includes live webinars and online course materials
ABOUT THE E-LEARNING JUST CULTURE CERTIFICATION COURSES:
Become a deep subject matter expert in Just Culture
Our “teachable, learnable” approach prepares individuals to master Just Culture concepts and apply the Just Culture Algorithm™ in a consistent and replicable fashion, driving improvement in behavioral choices and system design.
Through interactive, scenario-based training, our e-Learning Just Culture Certification Courses provide leaders with the skills to realize improvements in accountability, safety, and performance for their organization.
Whether your organization is contemplating a Just Culture journey or is already on the way, the Just Culture Certification Course will help you build the subject matter expertise that supports a strong, sustainable implementation. Enroll as a single learner or bring a team!
Course Benefits Include:
- Access to The Just Culture Company’s e-Learning Platform
- Printed copy of The Just Culture Algorithm™ v. 4.0
- Printed copy of Dave’s Sub’s: A Novel Story about Workplace Accountability
- Eligibility to sit for the Just Culture Certification Exam, leading to certification as a Just Culture Champion.
- 12-month enrollment in The Just Culture Community of Learners, a monthly one-hour webinar for Just Culture Champions to continue case-based learning and hear with guest faculty share implementation and sustainability pearls.
- Identify how the disciplines of human factors; behavioral economics, system engineering, and law inform the principles of Just Culture
- Describe five behaviors that serve as markers of human intention and the role of managers & organizations in shaping these behaviors
- List attributes of robust system design
- Describe 3 duties that inform an employee’s obligations and on-the-job performance
- Identify elements of a sound threshold (or event) investigation
- Identify pathways within the Just Culture Algorithm™ used to evaluate specific breaches of duty
- Using case studies, apply just culture principles and identify conclusions supported by the Just Culture Algorithm™
- Discuss how evaluations arising from the Just Culture Algorithm™ contribute to better system design, improve cultural norms, and reduce risk proactively
Meet Your Advisors
Jerry Allen, MS
Executive Lead, Industry Operations
The Just Culture Company
Advisor, The Just Culture Company
The Just Culture Company
” It was really important to have the right training given to our 800 leaders..that they had the consistent message from the experts.”
“I can state unequivocally that the Just Culture work we have performed with The Just Culture Company on improving our learning culture has been transformative. Their approach is incredibly engaging.”
“When you get to know this Just Culture model you realize this is a model of elevated accountability, this is true accountability. I saw this as a game changer”