This online course contains the following 16 chapters and will take approximately 4 hours to complete. Chapter 17 is the Final Exam.
- Missions and Values
- Duties, aspirations, and Expectations
- The Five Behaviors
- Role modeling, Mentoring, and Coaching
- Severity Bias and the Role of Disciplinary Sanction
- System Design
- Introduction to the Three Duties and the Just Culture Algorithm
- The Duty to Avoid Causing Unjustifiable Risk or Harm
- The Duty to Follow Procedural Rules
- The Duty to Produce Outcomes
- Repetitive Human Errors
- Repetitive At-Risk Behaviors
- The Body of Work – Performance Evaluation
- Mercy, Grace, and Forgiveness
NOTE: The 25-question final exam is the only group of questions that require a passing score. Passing the Final Exam in this course with a score of 80% correct or better will provide you with a certificate of completion. All other chapters 1 through 16, are marked as completed when the chapter quiz is taken whether or not you answered the question correctly.