This course introduces your staff to the fundamentals of Just Culture. They will be informed of the role they play in helping to improve the systems in which they work and how to appropriately hold each other accountable for the work that needs to be done to protect the values and missions of the organization.
They learn of the expectations you have of them and how they will be judged when things do not go as planned in accordance to the Just Culture model.
Module 1-Just Culture
- Two primary goals of a Just Culture
- When we speak of Just Culture, we speak of expectations
Module 2 – Justice in the Workplace
- Duty and Intention
- Human Error
- At-Risk Behavior
- Reckless Behavior
- Knowingly Causing Harm
- A Purpose to Harm
- Five Behaviors
- The Five Behaviors – Concluded
Module 3 – How You Should Think About Systems and Choices
- System Design
- Behavioral Choices
- Three Factors Working Together
Module 4 – Your Mobile Phone
- The Behaviors are Everywhere
Module 5 – Highly Reliable Outcomes
- A Note about Outcomes
- The Severity Bias
Module 6 – A Leadership Commitment
At the end of the course, using real-world scenarios, the staff member will be presented with 10 questions to test their understanding of the Just Culture principles they just learned. This course reports a complete/Incomplete status to the LMS. Complete is provided when the learner has completed every slide of the 18 to 20 minute eLearning experience.
Is this repsonsive and accessible?
Yes. This course is designed to operate on any desktop and mobile device with a reliable internet connection. The following internet browsers are tested and recommended: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
An Accessibility Mode is present in the User Interface of the course player.
What if I don't have an LMS to deliver it?
That will not be an issue. We have our own Learning Management System (LMS) where you can access this training. We also provide Group Admin levels where you can manage and distribute your own groups of learners.
Can I host this on my LMS?
Yes. We can provide you with your preferred standard SCORM file type to host on your LMS.
What SCORM file type is available?
We recommend and commonly provide SCORM 1.2 with a reporting status of Complete/Incomplete. However, We can also provide a SCORM package in any of the following options:
- SCORM 1.2 Passed/Failed, Complete/Failed, Passed/Incomplete, Complete/Incomplete. Complete and Passed status is measured by slide views AND passing score of the included Final Exam collectively.
- SCORM 2004 (2nd, 3rd and 4th editions). Reports both Slide progress and Quizzes as two different values and statuses: Complete/Incomplete for slide progress and Passed/Failed for quiz part.
- AICC Complete/Incomplete. Complete and Passed status is measured by slide views AND passing score of the included Final Exam collectively.
- xAPI (Tin Can API) You will need to provide us with your API endpoint (URL of your LRS server) to produce this file type for you.
- cmi5 Please contact us to discuss the cmi5 options that best support your use.